CCC Help Portuguese
CCC Help Portuguese is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Portuguese on ATI's website. CCC Help Portuguese is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with CCC Help Portuguese. They take about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1021.0530.7998
of CCC Help Portuguese. For more CCC Help Portuguese versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Portuguese is a program by ATI. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Portuguese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Portuguese or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Portuguese". The CCC Help Portuguese program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Portuguese in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Portuguese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Portuguese.
8. After removing CCC Help Portuguese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Portuguese which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Portuguese using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Portuguese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Portuguese supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:19:45.610