iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computeriDeerApp Software Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on iDeerApp Software Inc.. More information about iDeer Blu-ray Player can be seen at http://www.ideerapp.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. iDeer Blu-ray Player's primary file takes around 1.52 MB (1594368 bytes) and is called iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside iDeer Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 37.41 MB (39223751
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (37.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (60.00 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.52 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (101.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.91 KB)
- crtinst.exe (4.00 KB)
- setup.exe (35.62 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 188.8.131.520
only. You can find here a few links to other iDeer Blu-ray Player releases:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iDeer Blu-ray Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". The iDeer Blu-ray Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 10:54:41.070