iDeer Blu-ray Player
This web page is about iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computeriDeerApp Software Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on iDeerApp Software Inc.. Click on http://www.ideerapp.com
to get more facts about iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s website. Usually the iDeer Blu-ray Player program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.01 MB (2105344 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in iDeer Blu-ray Player. They take 39.15 MB (41046857
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (2.01 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.11 KB)
- setup.exe (36.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.529
of iDeer Blu-ray Player. For more iDeer Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\2trabite hard\iDeer.Blu-ray.Player.184.108.40.2069(www.MihanDownload.com)
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\MOV20150319164008.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\MTS20150319164008.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\2trabite hard\iDeer.Blu-ray.Player.220.127.116.119(www.MihanDownload.com)\iDeer.Blu-ray.Player.18.104.22.1689(www.MihanDownload.com).zip
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.FriendlyAppName
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application marketed by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search field and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the iDeer Blu-ray Player application will be found automatically. When you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-14 14:58:32.063