iDeer Blu-ray Player
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on iDeerApp Software Inc.. More info about the program iDeer Blu-ray Player can be seen at http://www.ideerapp.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.01 MB (2105856 bytes) on disk and is labeled iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with iDeer Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 40.73 MB (42711472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (2.01 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.11 KB)
- setup.exe (38.35 MB)
The current page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 188.8.131.521
only. Click on the links below for other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iDeer Blu-ray Player
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\bdc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\FileAssociation.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program offered by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". The iDeer Blu-ray Player program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 14:10:18.110