iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. More information on iDeerApp Software Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the software iDeer Blu-ray Player can be found at http://www.ideerapp.com
. Usually the iDeer Blu-ray Player application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for iDeer Blu-ray Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe is the iDeer Blu-ray Player's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.80 MB (2940416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside iDeer Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 39.97 MB (41911982
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (104.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (80.00 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (2.80 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (131.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.05 KB)
- setup.exe (36.79 MB)
This web page is about iDeer Blu-ray Player version 184.108.40.2063
only. You can find below info on other releases of iDeer Blu-ray Player:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search field and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". The iDeer Blu-ray Player program will be found very quickly. When you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 22:12:48.337