iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your systemiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on iDeerApp Software Inc.. Please open http://www.ideerapp.com
if you want to read more on iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.01 MB (2104832 bytes) on disk and is called iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
The executable files below are part of iDeer Blu-ray Player. They take an average of 39.14 MB (41037454
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (2.01 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.04 KB)
- setup.exe (36.75 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 188.8.131.527
only. Click on the links below for other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iDeer Blu-ray Player
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\bdc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\FileAssociation.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program marketed by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the iDeer Blu-ray Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:10:26.090