iDeer Blu-ray Player
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Additional info about iDeerApp Software Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details related to iDeer Blu-ray Player at http://www.ideerapp.com
. iDeer Blu-ray Player is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. iDeer Blu-ray Player's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1520640 bytes) and is named iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
The executable files below are part of iDeer Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 37.49 MB (39312813
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (37.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (60.00 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.45 MB)
- Patch.exe (259.00 KB)
- Raytooth.exe (101.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.91 KB)
- crtinst.exe (4.00 KB)
- setup.exe (35.52 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 188.8.131.522
only. Click on the links below for other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program offered by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". The iDeer Blu-ray Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iDeer Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-03 17:02:37.787