iDeer Blu-ray Player
This web page is about iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. More information on iDeerApp Software Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ideerapp.com
to get more info about iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player is C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. iDeer Blu-ray Player's main file takes about 2.01 MB (2104832 bytes) and is named iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
iDeer Blu-ray Player is composed of the following executables which occupy 39.14 MB (41037472
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (2.01 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.04 KB)
- setup.exe (36.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1684
of iDeer Blu-ray Player. You can find below info on other application versions of iDeer Blu-ray Player:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program released by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". The iDeer Blu-ray Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iDeer Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:17:22.170