iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your systemiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on iDeerApp Software Inc.. Further information about iDeer Blu-ray Player can be seen at http://www.ideerapp.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). iDeer Blu-ray Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. iDeer Blu-ray Player's main file takes around 1.64 MB (1717760 bytes) and its name is iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
iDeer Blu-ray Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 38.32 MB (40178488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (48.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (72.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.64 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (113.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.84 KB)
- setup.exe (36.38 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 126.96.36.1991
only. You can find below a few links to other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it exists on your system the iDeer Blu-ray Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-11 13:49:34.263