iDeer Blu-ray Player
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on iDeerApp Software Inc.. Please follow http://www.ideerapp.com
if you want to read more on iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s page. iDeer Blu-ray Player is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player directory, regulated by the user's decision. iDeer Blu-ray Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe and it has a size of 2.00 MB (2096128 bytes).
iDeer Blu-ray Player is comprised of the following executables which take 41.12 MB (43121562
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (105.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (80.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player Crack.exe (2.00 MB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (2.00 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.05 KB)
- setup.exe (36.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2069
of iDeer Blu-ray Player. For more iDeer Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\plugins\plugins.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the iDeer Blu-ray Player program will be found very quickly. After you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 16:19:19.953