iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your systemiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on iDeerApp Software Inc.. More details about the app iDeer Blu-ray Player can be seen at http://www.ideerapp.com
. iDeer Blu-ray Player is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for iDeer Blu-ray Player is C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.64 MB (1717760 bytes) on disk.
iDeer Blu-ray Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 38.40 MB (40269776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (48.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (73.00 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.64 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (114.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.84 KB)
- setup.exe (36.47 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 188.8.131.524
only. For other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the iDeer Blu-ray Player app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-29 09:34:38.483