iDeer Blu-ray Player
This page is about iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. More information on iDeerApp Software Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.ideerapp.com
to get more data about iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s website. iDeer Blu-ray Player is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.50 MB (1575424 bytes) on disk and is called iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
The following executables are installed beside iDeer Blu-ray Player. They take about 37.46 MB (39278062
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (37.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (60.00 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.50 MB)
- ideer.blu-ray.player.1.x-patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- Raytooth.exe (101.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.91 KB)
- crtinst.exe (4.00 KB)
- setup.exe (35.62 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of iDeer Blu-ray Player. Click on the links below for other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by iDeer Blu-ray Player when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\AutoUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\bdc.dll
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\crt\crt90.msi
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\crt\crtinst.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe\shell\open\command\
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application offered by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the iDeer Blu-ray Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 23:34:49.470