iDeer Blu-ray Player
You can find below details on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computeriDeerApp Software Inc.
. More data about iDeerApp Software Inc. can be found here
. Detailed information about iDeer Blu-ray Player can be seen at http://www.ideerapp.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player. iDeer Blu-ray Player's primary file takes about 1.50 MB (1575424 bytes) and is called iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
iDeer Blu-ray Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 37.39 MB (39201526
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (37.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (60.00 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.50 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (101.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.91 KB)
- crtinst.exe (4.00 KB)
- setup.exe (35.62 MB)
This web page is about iDeer Blu-ray Player version 220.127.116.116
only. You can find below info on other versions of iDeer Blu-ray Player:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by iDeer Blu-ray Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\plugins\plugins.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\New PRO\iDeer Blu-ray Player.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". The iDeer Blu-ray Player app will be found automatically. When you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:03:58.260