iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computeriDeerApp Software Inc.
. You can read more on iDeerApp Software Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ideerapp.com
if you want to read more on iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for iDeer Blu-ray Player is C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe and it has a size of 2.01 MB (2104832 bytes).
iDeer Blu-ray Player is composed of the following executables which take 39.14 MB (41037488
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (2.01 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.05 KB)
- setup.exe (36.75 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 188.8.131.527
only. You can find here a few links to other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program released by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search field and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". The iDeer Blu-ray Player program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:19:34.327