iDeer Blu-ray Player
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on iDeerApp Software Inc.. Click on http://www.ideerapp.com
to get more facts about iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s website. Usually the iDeer Blu-ray Player application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing iDeer Blu-ray Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe and its approximative size is 2.01 MB (2105344 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with iDeer Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 39.14 MB (41046475
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (2.01 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.11 KB)
- setup.exe (36.76 MB)
This info is about iDeer Blu-ray Player version 220.127.116.111
alone. You can find below a few links to other iDeer Blu-ray Player releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\D20150227185206.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\iDeer Blu-ray Player 18.104.22.1681 [PL-Multi] [exe] [Crack] [Grandolfs] [TnTTorrent].torrent
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the iDeer Blu-ray Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iDeer Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 10:06:42.377