iDeer Blu-ray Player
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on iDeerApp Software Inc.. More details about the application iDeer Blu-ray Player can be found at http://www.ideerapp.com
. Usually the iDeer Blu-ray Player program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player. iDeer Blu-ray Player's main file takes around 1.67 MB (1752576 bytes) and is called iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
iDeer Blu-ray Player is comprised of the following executables which take 39.69 MB (41615455
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (48.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (73.00 KB)
- Gerdoo.exe (594.00 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.67 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (114.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.85 KB)
- crtinst.exe (4.00 KB)
- setup.exe (37.13 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 126.96.36.1999
alone. You can find here a few links to other iDeer Blu-ray Player releases:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". The iDeer Blu-ray Player application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-26 15:08:05.707