iDeer Blu-ray Player
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. You can find out more on iDeerApp Software Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about iDeer Blu-ray Player at http://www.ideerapp.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player. The application's main executable file is titled iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe and its approximative size is 1.65 MB (1734144 bytes).
The executables below are part of iDeer Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 39.03 MB (40928348
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (48.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (72.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.65 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (113.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.85 KB)
- crtinst.exe (4.00 KB)
- setup.exe (37.08 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 188.8.131.524
only. Click on the links below for other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application offered by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iDeer Blu-ray Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search field and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the iDeer Blu-ray Player program will be found automatically. When you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 03:04:53.780