iDeer Blu-ray Player
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Additional info about iDeerApp Software Inc. can be found here
. Further information about iDeer Blu-ray Player can be found at http://www.ideerapp.com
. Usually the iDeer Blu-ray Player program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe is the iDeer Blu-ray Player's main executable file and it occupies about 2.78 MB (2917376 bytes) on disk.
iDeer Blu-ray Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 39.91 MB (41843878
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (49.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (73.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (2.78 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (114.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.89 KB)
- setup.exe (36.82 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 22.214.171.1247
only. For other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application offered by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it exists on your system the iDeer Blu-ray Player app will be found automatically. When you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-08 09:40:22.333