iDeer Blu-ray Player
This page contains thorough information on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on iDeerApp Software Inc.. More info about the program iDeer Blu-ray Player can be seen at http://www.ideerapp.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). iDeer Blu-ray Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe and occupies 1.71 MB (1794048 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with iDeer Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 38.57 MB (40447004
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (48.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (73.00 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.71 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (114.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.89 KB)
- setup.exe (36.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1995
of iDeer Blu-ray Player. Click on the links below for other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program marketed by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the iDeer Blu-ray Player app will be found automatically. After you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 09:30:09.313