iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. You can read more on iDeerApp Software Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ideerapp.com
if you want to read more on iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s web page. iDeer Blu-ray Player is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. iDeer Blu-ray Player's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe". iDeer Blu-ray Player's main file takes about 1.64 MB (1717248 bytes) and its name is iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
The executables below are part of iDeer Blu-ray Player. They take about 38.24 MB (40102624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (48.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (72.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.64 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (113.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.84 KB)
- setup.exe (36.31 MB)
The current page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 22.214.171.1248
only. You can find here a few links to other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\E20150221145739.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\iDeer Blu-ray Player 126.96.36.1998.torrent
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application offered by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it exists on your system the iDeer Blu-ray Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 18:15:47.110