iDeer Blu-ray Player
This info is about iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your computeriDeerApp Software Inc.
. Further information on iDeerApp Software Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ideerapp.com
if you want to read more on iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s page. iDeer Blu-ray Player is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. iDeer Blu-ray Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe is the iDeer Blu-ray Player's primary executable file and it takes around 2.01 MB (2105344 bytes) on disk.
iDeer Blu-ray Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.77 MB (42754303
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (106.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (81.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (2.01 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (132.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.11 KB)
- setup.exe (38.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.527
of iDeer Blu-ray Player. You can find here a few links to other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iDeer Blu-ray Player
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\RemoteSettings
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uts\uts0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uts\uts1
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program offered by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the iDeer Blu-ray Player application will be found automatically. After you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:12:07.790