iDeer Blu-ray Player
This page contains detailed information on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Further information on iDeerApp Software Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ideerapp.com
if you want to read more on iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player. iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe is the iDeer Blu-ray Player's primary executable file and it occupies circa 621.50 KB (636416 bytes) on disk.
iDeer Blu-ray Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 37.44 MB (39262329
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (48.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (73.00 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (621.50 KB)
- Raytooth.exe (114.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.85 KB)
- setup.exe (36.54 MB)
The current page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 188.8.131.521
only. You can find below info on other versions of iDeer Blu-ray Player:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program offered by the software company iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". The iDeer Blu-ray Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:56:55.030