iDeer Blu-ray Player
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your systemiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on iDeerApp Software Inc.. More info about the application iDeer Blu-ray Player can be found at http://www.ideerapp.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. iDeer Blu-ray Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. iDeer Blu-ray Player's primary file takes about 1.67 MB (1751552 bytes) and is called iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe.
iDeer Blu-ray Player is comprised of the following executables which take 38.38 MB (40243980
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (48.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (72.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.67 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (113.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.84 KB)
- setup.exe (36.41 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 18.104.22.1688
alone. You can find below a few links to other iDeer Blu-ray Player releases:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application released by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iDeer Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the iDeer Blu-ray Player app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-23 00:02:58.437