iDeer Blu-ray Player
This page is about iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. More information about iDeerApp Software Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ideerapp.com
to get more information about iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s website. iDeer Blu-ray Player is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for iDeer Blu-ray Player is "C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe". iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe is the iDeer Blu-ray Player's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.73 MB (1812480 bytes) on disk.
iDeer Blu-ray Player is composed of the following executables which take 38.59 MB (40465773
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (48.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (73.00 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.73 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (114.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.89 KB)
- setup.exe (36.56 MB)
This web page is about iDeer Blu-ray Player version 184.108.40.2061
only. You can find here a few links to other iDeer Blu-ray Player releases:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is a program offered by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". If it exists on your system the iDeer Blu-ray Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding iDeer Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iDeer Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iDeer Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-31 09:39:10.423