iDeer Blu-ray Player
This web page is about iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PCiDeerApp Software Inc.
. Open here
for more information on iDeerApp Software Inc.. Please follow http://www.ideerapp.com
if you want to read more on iDeer Blu-ray Player on iDeerApp Software Inc.'s page. iDeer Blu-ray Player is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing iDeer Blu-ray Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.65 MB (1730048 bytes) on disk.
iDeer Blu-ray Player is comprised of the following executables which take 38.43 MB (40295566
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (48.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (72.50 KB)
- iDeer Blu-ray Player.exe (1.65 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (113.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.84 KB)
- setup.exe (36.48 MB)
The current web page applies to iDeer Blu-ray Player version 18.104.22.1687
only. For other iDeer Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iDeer Blu-ray Player is an application offered by iDeerApp Software Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iDeer Blu-ray Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iDeer Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iDeer Blu-ray Player". The iDeer Blu-ray Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iDeer Blu-ray Player in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iDeer Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDeer Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ideerapp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iDeerApp\iDeer Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling iDeer Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iDeer Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iDeer Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iDeer Blu-ray Player by iDeerApp Software Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iDeer Blu-ray Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 04:47:38.653