VoipConnect is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall VoipConnect from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Please follow http://www.VoipConnect.com
if you want to read more on VoipConnect on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VoipConnect. VoipConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 36.65 MB (38430304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VoipConnect. They occupy an average of 37.36 MB (39171329
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (723.66 KB)
- VoipConnect.exe (36.65 MB)
This info is about VoipConnect version 4.14773
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of VoipConnect:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is an application marketed by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall VoipConnect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VoipConnect or simply click the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". The VoipConnect app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VoipConnect in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The software company is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VoipConnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 19:47:02.370