You can find below details on how to remove VoipConnect for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VoipConnect from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Check out here
where you can read more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. More details about VoipConnect can be found at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. VoipConnect is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VoipConnect. voipconnect.exe is the VoipConnect's primary executable file and it takes approximately 29.99 MB (31445088 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VoipConnect. They occupy an average of 31.15 MB (32659753
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- voipconnect.exe (29.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.14752
of VoipConnect. You can find here a few links to other VoipConnect releases:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is an application offered by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoipConnect". If it is installed on your PC the VoipConnect program will be found automatically. After you select VoipConnect in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VoipConnect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-23 19:27:23.203