You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove VoipConnect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VoipConnect from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. Click on http://www.VoipConnect.com
to get more info about VoipConnect on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. VoipConnect is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove VoipConnect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 40.34 MB (42302560 bytes) on disk and is named VoipConnect.exe.
VoipConnect contains of the executables below. They take 41.50 MB (43517225
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- VoipConnect.exe (40.34 MB)
The current page applies to VoipConnect version 4.14780
alone. For other VoipConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is an application marketed by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VoipConnect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it exists on your system the VoipConnect app will be found automatically. After you select VoipConnect in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VoipConnect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-14 19:12:09.020