VoipConnect is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall VoipConnect from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More information about Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be read here
. More information about the software VoipConnect can be found at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. Usually the VoipConnect program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for VoipConnect is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe". VoipConnect's main file takes around 21.98 MB (23048288 bytes) and its name is voipconnect.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with VoipConnect. They take about 22.69 MB (23789452
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (723.79 KB)
- voipconnect.exe (21.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.12702
of VoipConnect. Click on the links below for other VoipConnect versions:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is a program offered by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VoipConnect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". The VoipConnect program will be found automatically. After you click VoipConnect in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VoipConnect.
8. After uninstalling VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VoipConnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-18 08:29:55.453