This page contains thorough information on how to remove VoipConnect for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VoipConnect from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can find out more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. More details about the program VoipConnect can be seen at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling VoipConnect is C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. VoipConnect.exe is the VoipConnect's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 36.66 MB (38444640 bytes) on disk.
VoipConnect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 37.37 MB (39185665
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (723.66 KB)
- VoipConnect.exe (36.66 MB)
This web page is about VoipConnect version 4.14772
alone. You can find below a few links to other VoipConnect releases:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is a program by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VoipConnect or simply click the Search feature and type in "VoipConnect". If it is installed on your PC the VoipConnect app will be found automatically. After you click VoipConnect in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The software company is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VoipConnect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-31 14:36:26.630