This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall VoipConnect for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall VoipConnect from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Please follow http://www.VoipConnect.com
if you want to read more on VoipConnect on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's web page. VoipConnect is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall VoipConnect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 21.57 MB (22620480 bytes) on disk and is titled VoipConnect.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with VoipConnect. They take about 22.73 MB (23834121
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- VoipConnect.exe (21.57 MB)
This data is about VoipConnect version 4.14751
only. You can find below a few links to other VoipConnect releases:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is an application by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VoipConnect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it exists on your system the VoipConnect app will be found very quickly. After you click VoipConnect in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The publisher is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VoipConnect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-14 09:08:59.330