You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VoipConnect for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall VoipConnect from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Further information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. Detailed information about VoipConnect can be seen at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. VoipConnect is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VoipConnect. The application's main executable file occupies 37.37 MB (39181408 bytes) on disk and is named VoipConnect.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in VoipConnect. They take 38.07 MB (39924301
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (725.48 KB)
- VoipConnect.exe (37.37 MB)
This web page is about VoipConnect version 4.14778
alone. Click on the links below for other VoipConnect versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall VoipConnect you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall VoipConnect:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove VoipConnect:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Danish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Dutch.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Finnish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\French.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\German.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Italian.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\mapiitf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Norwegian.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Polish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Portuguese.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Russian.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Spanish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Swedish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\VistaLib32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\VoipConnect.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\VoipConnect.url
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clients\Internet Call\VoipConnect
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\Internet Call\VoipConnect
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\VoipConnect.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\VoipConnect.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1842640792-1411030356-2388792055-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1842640792-1411030356-2388792055-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\VoipConnect.exe
VoipConnect is a program marketed by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall VoipConnect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it exists on your system the VoipConnect app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VoipConnect in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The publisher is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoipConnect.
8. After uninstalling VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall VoipConnect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 16:32:00.967