VoipConnect is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall VoipConnect from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can find out more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. More info about the program VoipConnect can be found at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. Usually the VoipConnect application is placed in the C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory, depending on the user's option during install. VoipConnect's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 18.23 MB (19118984 bytes) on disk and is called VoipConnect.exe.
VoipConnect installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.94 MB (19856765
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (720.49 KB)
- VoipConnect.exe (18.23 MB)
This web page is about VoipConnect version 4.11688
only. You can find here a few links to other VoipConnect releases:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is a program by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove VoipConnect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it exists on your system the VoipConnect program will be found automatically. After you click VoipConnect in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The software company is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VoipConnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 02:40:43.360