VoipConnect is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VoipConnect from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can read more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. More information about VoipConnect can be seen at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for VoipConnect is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe". voipconnect.exe is the VoipConnect's primary executable file and it occupies about 30.92 MB (32417376 bytes) on disk.
VoipConnect installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 31.61 MB (33149051
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (714.53 KB)
- voipconnect.exe (30.92 MB)
The current page applies to VoipConnect version 4.08631
only. For more VoipConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is an application marketed by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete VoipConnect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoipConnect or simply click the Search feature and type in "VoipConnect". If it exists on your system the VoipConnect app will be found very quickly. After you click VoipConnect in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VoipConnect.
8. After uninstalling VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VoipConnect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-06 13:51:59.813