VoipConnect is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall VoipConnect from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Take a look here
for more information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. More details about the application VoipConnect can be found at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. Usually the VoipConnect application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory, depending on the user's option during setup. VoipConnect's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe". voipconnect.exe is the VoipConnect's main executable file and it occupies close to 18.86 MB (19772736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of VoipConnect. They take an average of 19.56 MB (20510517
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (720.49 KB)
- voipconnect.exe (18.86 MB)
The current web page applies to VoipConnect version 4.13720
alone. You can find here a few links to other VoipConnect versions:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is an application released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove VoipConnect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoipConnect or simply click the Search feature and type in "VoipConnect". The VoipConnect program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select VoipConnect in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The publisher is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VoipConnect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-25 10:56:08.000