This web page is about VoipConnect for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall VoipConnect from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can find out more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on VoipConnect at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. Usually the VoipConnect application is found in the C:\ProgUserName Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing VoipConnect is "C:\ProgUserName Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. VoipConnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 18.25 MB (19134936 bytes) on disk.
VoipConnect contains of the executables below. They take 18.95 MB (19872717
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (720.49 KB)
- VoipConnect.exe (18.25 MB)
This page is about VoipConnect version 4.12690
only. For more VoipConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is a program offered by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete VoipConnect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VoipConnect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoipConnect". The VoipConnect app will be found very quickly. After you click VoipConnect in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The publisher is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgUserName Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VoipConnect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-11 10:09:11.623