This page is about VoipConnect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall VoipConnect from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Open here
for more information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. You can see more info about VoipConnect at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing VoipConnect is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. VoipConnect's primary file takes about 29.82 MB (31269984 bytes) and is called voipconnect.exe.
VoipConnect installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.52 MB (32007765
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (720.49 KB)
- voipconnect.exe (29.82 MB)
This data is about VoipConnect version 4.12700
alone. For more VoipConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is a program by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VoipConnect from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it is installed on your PC the VoipConnect application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VoipConnect in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove VoipConnect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-30 07:44:58.967