You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VoipConnect for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VoipConnect from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Check out here
for more info on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Click on http://www.VoipConnect.com
to get more facts about VoipConnect on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling VoipConnect is C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. voipconnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 34.85 MB (36547168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside VoipConnect. They take about 36.01 MB (37761833
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- voipconnect.exe (34.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.14755
of VoipConnect. For other VoipConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is a program marketed by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall VoipConnect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VoipConnect or simply click the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it exists on your system the VoipConnect application will be found very quickly. After you click VoipConnect in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The publisher is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VoipConnect.
8. After uninstalling VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VoipConnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:44:03.013