You can find on this page details on how to remove VoipConnect for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall VoipConnect from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Open here
where you can read more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Detailed information about VoipConnect can be found at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. VoipConnect is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory, regulated by the user's decision. VoipConnect's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled VoipConnect.exe and it has a size of 18.64 MB (19550016 bytes).
The executable files below are part of VoipConnect. They take an average of 19.80 MB (20763657
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- VoipConnect.exe (18.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.13732
of VoipConnect. You can find here a few links to other VoipConnect versions:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is a program released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VoipConnect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoipConnect". The VoipConnect app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VoipConnect in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The publisher is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VoipConnect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-13 17:13:37.460