VoipConnect is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VoipConnect from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. More details about VoipConnect can be seen at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. VoipConnect is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. VoipConnect's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe. voipconnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 34.85 MB (36547168 bytes) on disk.
VoipConnect is comprised of the following executables which occupy 36.01 MB (37761833
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- voipconnect.exe (34.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.14760
of VoipConnect. You can find below info on other application versions of VoipConnect:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VoipConnect from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by VoipConnect's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\mapiitf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\VistaLib32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\voipconnect.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Clients\Internet Call\VoipConnect
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\Internet Call\VoipConnect
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-740147987-2117392180-1911475172-1000\\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
VoipConnect is an application offered by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove VoipConnect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VoipConnect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoipConnect". The VoipConnect app will be found automatically. When you click VoipConnect in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VoipConnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:51:12.370