VoipConnect is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall VoipConnect from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More data about Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. More details about VoipConnect can be found at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. VoipConnect is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove VoipConnect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 34.85 MB (36547168 bytes) on disk and is labeled voipconnect.exe.
VoipConnect is composed of the following executables which occupy 36.01 MB (37761833
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- voipconnect.exe (34.85 MB)
This data is about VoipConnect version 4.14758
only. You can find below a few links to other VoipConnect versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove VoipConnect.Folders found on disk after you uninstall VoipConnect from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by VoipConnect when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VoipConnect
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Danish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Dutch.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Finnish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\French.lang
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VoipConnect_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
VoipConnect is an application marketed by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VoipConnect or simply click the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". The VoipConnect application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select VoipConnect in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VoipConnect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 11:57:19.093