VoipConnect is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall VoipConnect from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can read more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about VoipConnect can be seen at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory (same installation drive as Windows). VoipConnect's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 21.98 MB (23048288 bytes) on disk and is called voipconnect.exe.
The executable files below are part of VoipConnect. They occupy an average of 23.14 MB (24261929
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- voipconnect.exe (21.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.14744
of VoipConnect. For more VoipConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is a program released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete VoipConnect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it is installed on your PC the VoipConnect program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VoipConnect in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After uninstalling VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VoipConnect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 04:49:42.090