You can find below details on how to uninstall VoipConnect for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall VoipConnect from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can read more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.VoipConnect.com
if you want to read more on VoipConnect on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. VoipConnect is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall VoipConnect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 37.37 MB (39181408 bytes) on disk and is labeled voipconnect.exe.
VoipConnect contains of the executables below. They take 38.52 MB (40395049
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- voipconnect.exe (37.37 MB)
The current page applies to VoipConnect version 4.13738
alone. Click on the links below for other VoipConnect versions:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is an application released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove VoipConnect from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it exists on your system the VoipConnect program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VoipConnect in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The publisher is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After uninstalling VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VoipConnect in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 16:40:55.500