A way to uninstall VoipConnect from your PC
VoipConnect is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Finarea S.A. Switzerland
. Check out here
for more details on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Click on http://www.VoipConnect.com
to get more facts about VoipConnect on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. VoipConnect is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. VoipConnect's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named voipconnect.exe and it has a size of 21.98 MB (23048288 bytes).
The executable files below are part of VoipConnect. They occupy an average of 22.68 MB (23783806
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
- voipconnect.exe (21.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.09662
of VoipConnect. For more VoipConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to erase VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
VoipConnect is an application released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it is installed on your PC the VoipConnect app will be found automatically. After you select VoipConnect in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VoipConnect.
8. After uninstalling VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed VoipConnect:
|Republic of Korea||100%|
This page is not a recommendation to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VoipConnect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 02:38:02.253