VoipConnect is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall VoipConnect from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. Click on http://www.VoipConnect.com
to get more info about VoipConnect on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. VoipConnect is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove VoipConnect. The program's main executable file occupies 36.65 MB (38430304 bytes) on disk and is called VoipConnect.exe.
The following executables are contained in VoipConnect. They take 37.36 MB (39171958
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (724.27 KB)
- VoipConnect.exe (36.65 MB)
This page is about VoipConnect version 4.14775
only. For more VoipConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is an application by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove VoipConnect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it is installed on your PC the VoipConnect app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select VoipConnect in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove VoipConnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-29 15:17:04.207