VoipConnect is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall VoipConnect from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can find out more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to VoipConnect at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. VoipConnect is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. VoipConnect's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe. VoipConnect's main file takes about 21.98 MB (23048288 bytes) and is called voipconnect.exe.
VoipConnect contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.68 MB (23783806
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (718.28 KB)
- voipconnect.exe (21.98 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.08645
of VoipConnect. You can find below info on other versions of VoipConnect:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is an application offered by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoipConnect". If it exists on your system the VoipConnect app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select VoipConnect in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of VoipConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove VoipConnect in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 18:11:56.723