You can find below details on how to uninstall VoipConnect for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall VoipConnect from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Further information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.VoipConnect.com
if you want to read more on VoipConnect on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VoipConnect. VoipConnect's main file takes around 34.85 MB (36547168 bytes) and is named VoipConnect.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with VoipConnect. They take about 35.56 MB (37288193
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (723.66 KB)
- VoipConnect.exe (34.85 MB)
This page is about VoipConnect version 4.14770
only. For other VoipConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove VoipConnect.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall VoipConnect:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Danish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Dutch.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Finnish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\French.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\German.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Italian.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\mapiitf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Norwegian.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Polish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Portuguese.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Russian.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Spanish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Swedish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\VistaLib32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\voipconnect.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\VoipConnect.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\VoipConnect.log
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\VoipConnect\VoipConnect(4.14 build 770) UserName@UserName-PC(192.168.1.5) (2016-11-17 06.56).dmp
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Clients\Internet Call\VoipConnect
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\Internet Call\VoipConnect
VoipConnect is an application by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove VoipConnect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". If it exists on your system the VoipConnect app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click VoipConnect in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing VoipConnect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VoipConnect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:29:19.750