This web page is about VoipConnect for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VoipConnect from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Open here
where you can get more info on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Please open http://www.VoipConnect.com
if you want to read more on VoipConnect on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's page. VoipConnect is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall VoipConnect by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 18.73 MB (19636032 bytes) on disk and is called VoipConnect.exe.
The executables below are part of VoipConnect. They occupy an average of 19.43 MB (20375009
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (721.66 KB)
- VoipConnect.exe (18.73 MB)
The current web page applies to VoipConnect version 4.14741
alone. For more VoipConnect versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling VoipConnect we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by VoipConnect's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\VoipConnect
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Danish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Dutch.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\Finnish.lang
- C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\French.lang
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\VoipConnect_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
VoipConnect is a program released by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VoipConnect from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "VoipConnect". The VoipConnect app will be found automatically. When you select VoipConnect in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding VoipConnect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VoipConnect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 03:38:38.053