This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VoipConnect for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall VoipConnect from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. More details about VoipConnect can be found at http://www.VoipConnect.com
. VoipConnect is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall VoipConnect. voipconnect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 36.89 MB (38684256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VoipConnect. They take about 37.60 MB (39422058
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (720.51 KB)
- voipconnect.exe (36.89 MB)
This data is about VoipConnect version 4.09668
only. You can find below a few links to other VoipConnect versions:
...click to view all...
VoipConnect is an application by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall VoipConnect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VoipConnect from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate VoipConnect or simply activate the Search field and type in "VoipConnect". The VoipConnect app will be found very quickly. After you select VoipConnect in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about VoipConnect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VoipConnect:
- The publisher is: http://www.VoipConnect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VoipConnect.com\VoipConnect\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VoipConnect.
8. After removing VoipConnect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong VoipConnect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VoipConnect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that VoipConnect by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall VoipConnect supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-20 07:50:20.060