Mountain Bike is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. Additional info about Mountain Bike can be found here
. Please follow http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Mountain Bike's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 254.18 KB (260280 bytes) on disk and is called MountainBikeUninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mountain Bike. They take 254.18 KB (260280
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (254.18 KB)
This data is about Mountain Bike version 2015.04.08.192402
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mountain Bike versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Mountain Bike you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mountain Bike:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mountain Bike when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Mountain Bike
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\4b1f8235df794cc29ff4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\4b1f8235df794cc29ff464.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\4b1f8235df794cc29ff4ac6c20154eb5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\4b1f8235df794cc29ff4ac6c20154eb564.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\InstallLocation
Mountain Bike is an application released by the software company Mountain Bike. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mountain Bike from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike app will be found very quickly. When you select Mountain Bike in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the program is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, nor are we saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Bike in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 03:52:35.070